We will be resuming operations beginning Monday, May 18th. There are a few changes to our protocol but please be assured that you will still receive the same amazing care. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (952) 835-5082.
- Please remain in your car and call us to check in.
- You will receive a Covid-19 screening form on your phone. Fill it out and sign it.
- If there is a co-pay, we will send you the invoice via email or text and you will be asked to pay from the car with your credit card.
- Once you get in the office, we will take your temperature and measure the oxygen saturation in your blood. If there are no concerns, you will be escorted back to the treatment room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you to “scrub in.
- Due to the PPE shortage, we will be instituting a temporary $10 surcharge for PPE. We look forward to removing this as soon as the supply chain normalizes!
While you are at the office, you will notice a few changes to our uniform and actions to limit the generation of aerosols in the office. Some of these actions include the installation of HEPA air purifiers to provide surgically clean air, the limited use of ultrasonics during dental cleanings, and the use of protective mouth coverings.